Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where we are now and what we have tried.

If you are trying to conceive for a while then you may know how I feel. There is nothing I would not try if I thought it would help my chances of getting pregnant!

We have been through all of the crappy test that come with infertility and I still consider it a small price to pay. I do charting and opk's.
We tried three cycles of Clomid so far- Every cycle growing decent follicles but not ovulating. Soooo frustrating! The last cycle left me with a large cyst on my right ovary and my endometrium lining is 20 mm!! (very thick!!) We are currently on a month off to see if the cyst takes care of itself. I am taking Prometrium to help me shed that thick lining and I am on my 45th day of bleeding! Yes- you read that correct 45th day of bleeding. I'm sick to death of it to say the least!

Oh well what else can I do but wait- isnt that something that infertility gives you lots of practice at?
My next appointment is April 5th at 8:30 am for another transvaginal ultrasound and I am hoping and praying for some good news!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment