Friday, April 23, 2010

Tired of dissapointment!

I wish I could come on here just once and post something positive and wonderful but I guess it isn't time for that yet! I had to cancel the hysteroscopy and biopsy I had scheduled because I was bleeding so it is not scheduled for May 10th. I have been bleeding for 3 weeks today and I just pray that it stops in time to get the procedure done.
I spent most of the day crying today- I'm tired of feeling like crap! I dont like to complain to the people in my life because I know there is nothing they can do. I am tired of not being able to make my husbands dream come true. I hate myself for not making my inlaws grandparents. I am tired of not giving my sister and sister in law a niece or nephew. I hate this jealous person I have become. I am sick of dissapointing everyone. :(

Sorry to be such a downer! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment