Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Long Overdue Update!

I am officially the worlds worst blogger. It has been forever since I updated and sooo much has happened. Don't get excited- I don't have any exciting announcements to make. Only more dissapointment as usual. In November we finally got to do our first IUI. I was convinced it worked- I did not have one doubt in my mind. So you can imagine how devestated I was to find out that it didn't. BFN! :( I took it really hard and I'm still really struggling with it! We just got through Christmas and I found it hard- I feel like I'm in mourning or something. Its just ridiculous. I know I'm over reacting and should relax but I just can't!
I was convinced I was going to give my inlaws the greatest Christmas present ever this year. I imagined it a million times and knew exactly how I would do it. Tears swelled up in my eyes on Christmas morning when they opened their digital picture frame. They loved it but I knew they would love my initial plan a million times more. I'm tired of feeling like I dissapoint everyone.
We are going to try again. I am on my last week of birth control and waiting for AF to arrive and then its game on.
I'm lucky to have the support of my loving husband as always and my bff/cousin. She is supporting us in every way possible and I appreciate it so much. She is pregnant and I couldn't be happier for her. I am sooo excited to have a new little baby in our family! (and yes I really an excited- if I wasn't I could say it because she doesn't read this blog.)
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers (if u are the praying type.) I really really want this to work this time!!!
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. OVULATION KIT - FREE DELIVERY IN ALL OVER INDIA
    (For Credit Card /Debit Card /Net Banking /Mob pay/Bank A/c)
    HOME CHECK OVULATION TEST KIT -Rs. 345 (Pack Containing 7 Ovulation Kit and one Pregnancy Kit FREE)
    011-43104538, 9560506177, email – home.check.new@gmail.com http://www.home-check.net.in/

    ReplyDelete